06 January 2010

spotlight: cute workout clothes

as warm weather approaches and New Year's resolutions are being achieved, we are all rushing to begin our diets and workouts to be beach-body ready. I am at the forefront of these psychotic gym fiends because I have not one but TWO early beach endeavors (Cancun for spring break and Orlando, FL in April) which means I must work extra hard from winter through spring. up until recent, my gym attire consisted of old cheering soffee shorts, old cheering shoes (which were super light, perfect for running, but strained my feet), and old oversized T's. but with a new year comes new perspectives, which is why I am determined not only to get myself to the gym everyday (or almost everyday, let's be honest..) but to also look just as cute and stylish as I would outside of the gym.

Ashley Olsen was an inspiration; she was seen recently jogging in an unlikely outfit to be jogging in.. only an Olsen. why I love them.
thus, cute workout clothes:
Nike women air max+ 2009
this shoe is great for jogging because of the cushioning, lightness, and elasticity

Victoria's Secret lace-trim sports bra in white


Stella McCartney for Adidas run performance jacket in orange


American Apparel unisex afrika t-shirt in white black afrika


Stella McCartney for Adidas lace dance pants
I looove the sheerness

Victoria's Secret v-neck mesh T in pink


Forever 21 ribbed waist pj pant in navy (no one will know they are pj's!)


Nike scrimmage vest in green

American Apparel satin charmeuse short in hot pink

1 comment:

  1. Loved all of these classy workout clothes. While surfing online, saw Carbon38.com offering great discounts on best workout clothes. Was looking for fashionable clothes that are comfortable and trendy. Loved the collection on their site.

    ReplyDelete