18 February 2010

Proenza Schouler a/w 2010

easily my favorite runway thus far. crazy graphics; according to style.com, some prints were plaids stretched and distorted. the shoes were amazing and they did dissheveled hair wonderfully.

Proenza Shouler has the show on their website which I strongly recommend watching. though the clothes look great photographed, the videos do them true justice. the movement of the fabrics is absolutely amazing. the runway was odd; models criss-crossed which, frankly, frightened me at first.

I had to resist from posting all of the runway pictures because I truly did love all of the looks. I'm not sure if this is because of the unusually great mood I am in today or just because of the brilliance of the collection. I'll bet on the latter.

watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment